This delicious recipe will definitely become a family favorite. It’s great for birthday dinners or for a family get-together. It’s easily expanded to feed large groups and it’s really easy to make. Try it!
- 4 cups corn chips and/or tortilla chips
- 2 Cups chopped lettuce
- 3 cups Cuban black beans or other bean (ex: Pinto beans) (you can cook or season these any way you like)
- 1 cup Vegenaise or Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Better than Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 Avocado (squashed to make it guacamole-like)
- 1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers
- Begin with the chips. Crush them on your plate and add the beans on top.
- Top with the lettuce, mayo, sour cream, olives, guacamole, peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers.