What’s great about this recipe is: it encourages your creativity by allowing you space to make it your own!
Before you begin, preheat your oven to 400°.
- 6 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 pack of tofu
- 6 cups of veggies
- Cut up one bunch of green onions/scallions and cut the tofu into cubes
- Chop the 6 cups of veggies (whichever ones you like! Some of my favorites include: peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, etc.)
- Use a blender to blend the first 5 ingredients together.
- Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil and spread tofu evenly on it, pour 1/2 of the liquid mixture over it and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sauté the green onions in a pan then add the veggies along with the rest of the pre-made sauce.
- Add the cooked tofu and sauté on high heat, just until properly cooked and coated (about 3-5 minutes).
- Add sesame seeds to the mix if you like.
- Serve on pasta or rice!
Let me know in the comments below how it turned out for you guys!
Much love, keep safe and healthy!