Preparation: Slice off the top of 6 medium bell peppers and clean out the white ribs and seeds. (If you want you can also slice them in half the long way as shown in the picture)
Mix in a bowl:
- 2 Cups brown rice (cooked)
- 2 cups veggie meat
- 1/2 Cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tbsp Chick-it Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp salt to taste
- 1/3 Cup olives, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Spaghetti or tomato sauce to moisten
- 1/2 tsp Basil to taste
- Stuff the peppers and place them in a casserole dish with 1/2 inch of water on the bottom.
- Cover it and bake them for about 40 minutes at 350°, or until tender, then uncover them and bake for about 10-15 minutes to firm them up on the top.
Note: Best served with fresh veggies on the side!