- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 2 large lettuce leaves (preferably deep green leaves, not head lettuce)
- 1 avocado, peeled and mashed
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp all purpose herb seasoning
- A pinch of salt to taste
Mix the mashed avocado with the lemon juice, herbs and salt. Then spread to avocado paste on the top of the large lettuce leaves.
Toss together the rest of the ingredients then pile them on top of the avocado.
Roll em’ up and enjoy!