These crispy treats are fast, easy and fun to make. Did I mention they’re delicious?
- 1 Cup Brown Rice Syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Cup almond butter
- 1/4 Cup carob powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 6 Cups Brown Rice Crispy Cereal
- Bring syrup to an almost boil
- Add salt and almond butter
- Mix well
- Then quickly mix in the carob powder & vanilla followed by the Crispy Rice Cereal.
- Press into a square dish and cut it into squares while it’s still warm.
Note: Make it fun and add toppings of your choice!